Scope and policy
- PROHISTORIA accepts only unpublished articles in any language for publication, to be considered by the Editorial Committee and two (or more) external referees selected on an ad hoc basis.
- The submitted article should not to be sent to another Editorial Board before PROHISTORIA complete the selection process.
- Original articles should be submitted in Word 6.0 or later. Graphs should be drawn on compatible programs. Articles should be sent to the journal by e-mail, including 5 (five) keywords in Spanish and English and the corresponding abstract in no more than 100 (one hundred) words, also in Spanish and English.
- The submission of an article or a review must include a short CV of the author, with personal and institutional postal address and emails.
- The articles should not be longer than 70,000 characters, including notes.
- The author must provide an electronic address to publish (at the beginning of his contribution) and after the final signature, place and date of ending the work.
- If graphs, charts or maps are included, the author must indicate the place in the text where these should go.
- Book reviews: should not be longer than 9,000 characters, including notes.
- If the Editorial Committee accepts the text for publication, the author should send to the board of the journal authorization for the work to be published online, also at SciELO Argentina.
Form and preparation of
Sending of manuscripts
[About the journal] [Editorial
2014 Grupo Prohistoria
(S2002JVA) Rosario - Pcia. de Santa Fe
Tel.: (+54 341) 425-5927
SciELO Argentina URL: http://www.scielo.org.ar/scielo.php?script=sci_serial&pid=1851-9504&lng=en&nrm=iso