GALVEZ, N.B.; COUSSEAU, J.E.; PASCIARONI, J.L.
AGAMENONI, O.E.. Efficient non homogeneous CFAR processing. Lat. Am. appl. res. [online].
vol.41, n.1, pp. 1-9.
1. Davidson, G. Statistical Detection Schemes-Doppler Filtering and Detection Strategies for Multifunction Radar. PhD thesis, Depart. Electronic and Electrical Eng. Univ. College London (2000). [ Links ]
2. Doyuran, U. and Y. Tanik, "Detection in rangeheterogeneous weibull clutter," IEEE Radar Conference, 343-347 (2007). [ Links ]
3. Evans, J., R. Johnson, and D. Green, Two-and Three-Parameter Weibull Goodness-of-Fit Tests, FPLRP-493, Forest Products Laboratory, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Madison, WI (1989). [ Links ]
4. Galvez, N., J. Pasciaroni, O. Agamennoni, and J. Cousseau, "Radar signal detector implemented with artificial neural networks," XIX Congreso Argentino de Control Automático, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2004). [ Links ]
5. Gandhi, P., E. Cardona, and L. Baker, "Cfar signal detection in nonhomogeneous weibull clutter and interference," IEEE Radar Conference, 583-588 (1995). [ Links ]
6. Gandhi, P. and S. Kassam, "Analysis of cfar processors in nonhomogeneous background," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 24, 427-445 (1988). [ Links ]
7. Gandhi, P. and V. Ramamurti, "Neural networks for signal detection in non-gaussian noise," IEEE transactions on Signal Processing, 45, 2846 - 2851 (1997). [ Links ]
8. Goldstein, G., "False-alarm regulation in log-normal and weibull clutter," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 9, 84-92 (1972). [ Links ]
9. Haykin, S. and C. Deng, "Classification of radar clutter using neural networks," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, 2, 589-600 (1991). [ Links ]
10. Haykin, S., W. Stehwien, C. Deng, P. Weber, and R. Mann, "Classification of radar clutter in an air traffic control environment," Proceedings of the IEEE, 79, 742-772 (1991). [ Links ]
11. Kuck, M., Constant False Alarm Detection of Radar Signal with Artificial Neural Network, Skovde University (1996). [ Links ]
12. Lopez Estrada, S. and R. Cumplido, "Fusion center with neural network for target detection in background clutter," IEEE Sixth Mexican International Conference on Computer Science (ENC'05) (2005). [ Links ]
13. Mahafza, B., Radar Systems Analysis and Design Using Matlab, Chapman and Hall, CRC, 172-175 (2000). [ Links ]
14. Minkler, G. and J. Minkler, The Principles of Automatic Radar Detection In Clutter. CFAR, Magellan Book Company, Baltimore, MD. Palm Bay (1990). [ Links ]
15. Ramamurti, V., S. Rao, and P. Gandhi, "Neural detectors for signals in non-gaussian noise," IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 1, 481-484 (1993). [ Links ]
16. Ravid, R. and N. Levanon, "Maximun-likelyhood cfar for weibull background," IEE Proceedings-F, 139, 256-264 (1992). [ Links ]
17. Rifkin, R., "Analysis of cfar performance in weibull clutter," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 30, 315-328 (1994). [ Links ]
18. Rohling, H., "Radar cfar thresholing in clutter and multiple target situations," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 19, 608-621 (1983). [ Links ]
19. SED, Anderson Darling Test, Statistical Engineering Division, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Auxiliary chapter (2003). [ Links ]
20. Stephens, M., "Edf statistics for goodness of fit and some comparisons," Journal of the American Statistical Association, 69, 730-737 (1974). [ Links ]
21. Weber, P. and S. Haykin, "Ordered statistic cfar processing for two-parameter distributions with variable skewness," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 21, 819-821 (1985). [ Links ]