MAZO, P.C.; ESTENOZ, D.
RIOS, L.A.. Kinetics of the esterification of maleic anhydride with castor oil. Lat. Am. appl. res. [online].
vol.41, n.1, pp. 11-15.
1. Andrés, G.O and R.H. de Rossi, "Kinetics and Mechanistic Study of the Reaction of Cyclic Anhydrides with Substituted Phenols. Structure-Reactivity Relationships," J. Org. Chem, 70, 1445-1449 (2005). [ Links ]
2. Benson, S.W., The Foundations of Chemical Kinetics, McGraw-Hill, New York (1969). [ Links ]
3. Bickford, W.G., P. Krauczunas and D.H. Wheeler, "The Reaction of Nonconjugated Unsatured Fatty Esters with Maleic Anhydride," Oil Soap, 19, 23-27 (1942) [ Links ]
4. Candy, L., C. Vaca-Garcia and E. Borredon, "Synthesis and Characterization of Oleic Succinic Anhydrides: Structure-Property Relations," JAOCS, 82, 271-277 (2005). [ Links ]
5. Glasstone, K.J., K.J. Laidler and H. Eyring, The Theory of rate Processes. McGraw-Hill, New York, (1941). [ Links ]
6. Ogunniyi, D.S., W.R.O. Fakayejo and A. Ola, "Preparation and properties of polyurethanes from toluene diisoyanate and mixtures of castor oil and polyol," Iranian Polym. J, 5, 56-59 (1996). [ Links ]
7. Ogunniyi, D.S., "Review Paper Castor oil: A vital industrial raw material," Bioresource Technology, 97, 1086-1091 (2006). [ Links ]
8. Plimmer, H., "The Reaction of Maleic Anhydride with Nonconjugated Unsaturated Fatty Materials," J. Oil Colour Chem. Assoc, 32, 99-112 (1949). [ Links ]
9. Quipeng, G., F. Shixia and Z. Qingyu, "Polyurethanes from 2,4-toluene diisocyanate and a mixture of castor oil and hydroxyether of bisphenol A," Eur. Polym. J, 26, 1177-1180 (1990). [ Links ]
10. Skrzypek, J., J.Z. Sadlowski, M. Lachowska and P. Nowak, "Kinetics of the esterification of phthalic anhydride with 2-ethylhexanol Part IV: Non-catalytic process. Final kinetic comparison of the catalysts," Chemical Engineering and Processing, 37, 163-167 (1998). [ Links ]
11. Somani, K.P., S.S. Kansara, N.K. Patel and A.K. Rakshit, "Castor Oil based polyurethane adhesives for wood-to-wood bonding," Int. J. Adhesion Adhesives, 23, 269-275 (2003). [ Links ]
12. Teeter, H.M., M.J. Geerts and J.C. Cowan, "Polymerization of Drying Oils. III. Some Observations on Reaction of Maleic Anhydride with Methyl Oleate and Methyl Linoleate," J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 25,158-162 (1948). [ Links ]
13. Tomodaa, H., Y. Sugimotoa, Y. Tania and S. Watanabeb, "Characteristic Properties of Cutting Fluid Additives Derived from the Reaction Products of Hydroxyl Fatty Acids with Some Acid Anhydrides," Journal of Surfactants and Detergents, 1, 533-537 (1998). [ Links ]
14. Trevino, A.S. and D.L. Trumbo, "Acetoacetylated castor oil in coatings applications," Prog. Org. Coat. 44, 49-54 (2002). [ Links ]
15. Wang, H.J., M.Z. Rong, M.Q. Zhang, J. Hu, H.W. Chen and T. Czigány, "Biodegradable Foam Plastics Based on Castor Oil," Biomacromolecules, 9, 615-623 (2008). [ Links ]
16. Warth, H., R. Mulhaupt, B. Hoffmann and S. Lawson, "Polyester Networks Based upon Epoxidized and Maleinated Natural Oils," Angew. Makromol. Chem, 249, 79-92 (1997). [ Links ]
17. Xie, H.Q and J.S. Guo, "Room temperature synthesis and mechanical properties of two kinds of elastomeric interpenetrating polymer networks based on castor oil," Eur. Poly. J., 38, 2271-2277 (2002). [ Links ]
18. Yeganeh, H. and M.R. Mehdizadeh, "Synthesis and properties of isocyanate curable millable polyurethane elastomers based on castor oil as a renewable resource polyol," Eur. Poly. J. 40, 1233-1238 (2004). [ Links ]