GONZALEZ-ALVAREZ, V.; GARCIA-SANDOVAL, J.P.; NAVARRO-FITCH, C.
CASTILLO-TOLEDO, B.. Robust nonlinear control of a class of nonlinear processes: application to wastewater treatment. Lat. Am. appl. res. [online].
vol.41, n.1, pp. 17-22.
1. Alcaraz González, V., J. Harmand, J.P Steyer, A. Rapaport, V. González Alvarez and C. Pelayo Ortiz, "Robust interval based SISO regulation of an anaerobic reactor," Proc. of 3rd IFAC Symposium on Robust Control Design (2000). [ Links ]
2. Bernard, O., Z. Hadj Sadok, D. Dochain, A. Genovesi, and J.P. Steyer, "Dynamical model development and parameter identification for anaerobic wastewater treatment process," Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 75, 424-439 (2001). [ Links ]
3. Butler, D., E. Friedler and K. Gatt, "Characterizing the quantity and quality of domestic wastewater in ows," WST, 31, 13-24 (1995). [ Links ]
4. Castillo Toledo, B., S. Celikovsky and S. DiGennaro, "Generalizad immersion and nonlinear robust regulation problem," Kybernetika, 40, 207-220 (2004). [ Links ]
5. Delli Priscoli, F., C.I. Byrnes and A. Isidori, Output Regulation of Uncertain Nonlinear Systems, Birkhauser, Boston (1997). [ Links ]
6. Dochain, D. and P. Vanrolleghem, Dynamical Modelling and Estimation in Wastewater Treatment Processes. IWA Publishing, Colchester (2001). [ Links ]
7. Henze, M., P. Harremoës, J. LaCour-Jansen and E. Arvin,Wastewater Treatment: 586 Biological and Chemical Processes, Springer, Heidelberg (1995). [ Links ]
8. Huang, J., "Remarks on the robust output regulation problem for nonlinear systems," IEEE Trans. Aut. Contr., 46, 2028-2031 (2001). [ Links ]
9. Isidori, A., Nonlinear Control Systems, Springer, London, 3rd edition (1995). [ Links ]
10. Isidori, A. and C.I. Byrnes, "Output regulation of non-linear systems," IEEE Trans. Automat. Control, 35, 131-140 (1990). [ Links ]
11. Kravaris, C. and J.C. Kantor, "Geometric methods for nonlinear processes control: 1. backgraund," Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 29, 2295-2310 (1990). [ Links ]
12. Lee, P.L. and G.R. Sullivan, "Generic model control (GMC)," Comp. and Chem. Eng., 12, 573-580 (1988). [ Links ]
13. Patwardhan, A.A., J.B. Rawlings and T.F. Edgar, "Nonlinear model predictive control," Chemical Engineering Communications, 87, 123-141 (1990). [ Links ]
14. Vanrolleghem, P.A. and D. Dochain, "Bioprocess Model Identification," Advanced Instrumentation, Data Interpretation and Control of Biotechnological Processes, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 251-318 (1998). [ Links ]