SALINAS, C. H.; CHAVEZ, C. A.; GATICA, Y.
ANANIAS, R.A.. Simulation of wood drying stresses using CVFEM. Lat. Am. appl. res. [online].
vol.41, n.1, pp. 23-30.
1. Baliga, B.R. and S.V. Patankar, "A control volumen finito element method for two dimensional incompressible Fluid flow and heat transfer," Num. Heat Transfer, 6, 245-261 (1983). [ Links ]
2. Boley, B.A. and J.H. Weiner, Theory of Thermal Stresses, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York (1960). [ Links ]
3. Chen, G., R.B. Keey and J.f.C. Walker, "The drying stress and check development on high-temperature kiln seasoning of sapwood," Pinus radiate boards. Holz als Roh-und Werkstoff, 55, 59-64 (1997). [ Links ]
4. Cloutier, A. and Y. Fortin. "Wood drying modelling based on the water potential concept: Effect of the hysteresis in the M-ψ relationship," Drying Tech., 12, 1793-1814 (1994). [ Links ]
5. Cloutier, A., Y. Fortin and G. Dhatt, "A wood drying finite element model based on the water potential concept," Drying Technology, 10, 1151-1181 (1992). [ Links ]
6. Ferguson, W.J., "The control volume finite element numerical solution technique applied to creep in softwoods," Int. J. Solid Structures, 35, 1325-1338 (1998). [ Links ]
7. Hernandez, R. and P. Quinto, "Secado en Medios Porosos: Una Revisión a las Teorías Actualmente en Uso," Cinética, 9, 63-71 (2005). [ Links ]
8. Kang, W. and J.H. Lee, "Simple analytical methods to predict one-an two-dimensional drying stresses and deformations in lumber," Wood Sci. Tech., 38, 417-428 (2004). [ Links ]
9. Lapidus, L. and G.F. Pinder, Numerical solution of partial differential equations in science and engineering, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (1982). [ Links ]
10. Lin, J. and A. Cloutier, "Finite element modelling of the viscoelastic behaviour of word during drying," 5th IUFRO International wood drying conference, 117-122 (1996). [ Links ]
11. Ormarsson, S., D. Cown and O. Dahlblom, "Finite element simulations de moisture related distortion in laminated timber products of norway spruce and radiata pine," 8th IUFRO International wood drying conference (2003). [ Links ]
12. Pang, S., "Modelling of stress development during drying and relief during steaming in Pinus radiate lumber," Drying Technology,18, 1677-1696 (2000). [ Links ]
13. Pang, S., "Mathematical modeling of kiln drying of softwood timber: Model development, validation and practical application," Drying Technology, 25, 421-431 (2007). [ Links ]
14. Perre, P., M. Moser and M. Martin, "Advances in transport phenomena during convective drying with superheated steam and moist air," Int. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 36, 2725-2746 (1993). [ Links ]
15. Salinas, C., R. Ananias and M. Alvear, "Simulación del secado convencional de la Madera," Maderas Ciencia y Tecnología, 6, 3-18 (2004). [ Links ]
16. Turner, I. and A.S. Mujumdar, Mathematical modeling and numerical techniques in drying technology, Marcel Dekker Inc., New York (1997). [ Links ]
17. Turner, I.W. and W.J. Ferguson, "Unstructured mesh cell-centered control volume method for simulating heat and mass transfer in porous media: Application to softwood drying, part I and II," Appl. Math. Modeling, 19, 654-674 (1995). [ Links ]
18. Turner, I.W., "A two dimensional orthotropic model for simulating wood drying process," Applied Mathematical Modeling, 20, 60-81 (1996). [ Links ]
19. Zienkiewicz, O.C. and R.L. Taylor, The Finite Element Method, Fifth edition, published by Butterworth-Heinemann (2000). [ Links ]