MAKINDE, O. D.. On MHD mixed convection with soret and dufour effects past a vertical plate embedded in a porous medium. Lat. Am. appl. res. [online].
vol.41, n.1, pp. 63-68.
1. Abd El-Aziz, M., "Temperature dependent viscosity and thermal conductivity effects on combined heat and mass transfer in MHD three dimensional flow over a stretching surface with Ohmic heating," Meccanica, 42, 375-386 (2007). [ Links ]
2. Bég, A.O., A.Y. Bakier and V.R. Prasad, "Numerical study of free convection magnetohydrodynamic heat and mass transfer from a stretching surface to a saturated porous medium with Soret and Dufour effects," Computational Materials Science, 46, 57-65 (2009). [ Links ]
3. Bestman, A.R., "Natural convection boundary layer with suction and mass transfer in a porous medium," Int. J. Energy. Res., 14, 389-396 (1990). [ Links ]
4. Chapman, S. and T.G. Cowling, The mathematical theory of non-uniform gases, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge UK. (1952). [ Links ]
5. Chen, T.S. and B.F. Armaly, Mixed convection in external flow. In: Handbook of Single-phase convective Heat Transfer, Eds. S. KaKac, R.K. Shah and W. Aung, Wiley, New York (1987). [ Links ]
6. Elbasheshy, E.M.A., "Heat and mass transfer along a vertical plate surface tension and concentration in the presence of magnetic field," Int. J. Eng. Sci., 34, 515-522 (1997). [ Links ]
7. Geindreau, C. and J.L. Auriault, "Magnetohydrodynamic flows in porous media," J. Fluid Mech., 466, 343-363 (2002). [ Links ]
8. Hirshfelder, J.O., C.F. Curtis and R.B. Bird, Molecular theory of gases and liquids, Wiley, New York, (1954). [ Links ]
9. Makinde, O.D., "On MHD boundary-layer flow and mass transfer past a vertical plate in a porous medium with constant heat flux," International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat & Fluid Flow, 19, 546-554 (2009). [ Links ]
10. Makinde, O.D. and A. Ogulu, "The effect of thermal radiation on the heat and mass transfer flow of a variable viscosity fluid past a vertical porous plate permeated by a transverse magnetic field," Chemical Engineering Communications, 195, 1575-1584 (2008). [ Links ]
11. Nachtsheim, P.R. and P. Swigert, Satisfaction of the asymptotic boundary conditions in numerical solution of the system of nonlinear equations of boundary layer type, NASA TND-3004 (1965). [ Links ]
12. Pop, I. and D.B. Ingham, Convective Heat Transfer: Mathematical and computational Modelling of viscous Fluids and Porous Media, Pergamon, Oxford (2001). [ Links ]
13. Singh, A.K. and C.K. Dikshit, "Hydrodynamic flow past a continuously moving semi-infinite plate for large suction," Astrophys. Space Sci. 148, 249 (1988). [ Links ]
14. Soundalgekar, V.M., S.K. Gupta and N.S. Birajdar, "Effects of mass transfer and free effects on MHD stokes problem for a vertical plate," Nucl. Engg. Res., 53, 309-346 (1979). [ Links ]