VALACCO, Marcelo; GRUENBERG, Marcelo
SOLA, Carlos. Tratamiento quirúrgico de la escoliosis del adulto: Cinco años de seguimiento promedio. Rev. Asoc. Argent. Ortop. Traumatol. [online].
vol.76, n.4, pp. 281-287.
3. DeWald C, Stanley T. Instrumentation-related complications of multilevel fusions for adult spinal deformity patients over age 65. Surgical considerations and treatment options in patients with poor bone quality. Spine 2006;31:S144-S151. [ Links ]
4. Glassman S, Bridwell K, Dimar J, et al. The impact of positive sagittal balance in adults spinal deformity. Spine 2005;30:2024-29. [ Links ]
5. Glassman SD, Hamill CL, Bridwell KH, et al. The impact of perioperative complications on clinical outcome in adult deformity surgery. Spine 2007;32:2764-70. [ Links ]
6. Grubb, Lipscomb H, Suh P. Results of surgical treatments of painful adult scoliosis. Spine 1994;19:1619-27. [ Links ]
7. Jackson RP, McManus AC. Radiographic analysis of sagittal plane alignment and balance in standing volunteers and patients with low back pain matched for age, sex, and size: A prospective controlled study. Spine 1999;19:1611-8. [ Links ]